Feeling stuck and or uncertain
Don’t Know Where to Turn? Hypnotherapy is Here to Help
Life is full of unpredictable and overwhelming challenges. Whether you’re grappling with job insecurity, family issues, health crises, or budget concerns, the world can certainly overwhelm us very quickly. When you feel like you have no where else to turn, hypnotherapy is here to help.
Hypnotherapy is a unique and scientific therapeutic technique grounded in deep relaxation and subconscious thought re-training. The Mayo Clinic describes hypnotherapy as focusing on hypnosis, a trance-like state in which you have heightened focus and concentration. Hypnosis is usually done with the help of a therapist using verbal repetition and mental images. When you're under hypnosis, you usually feel calm and relaxed, and are more open to suggestions. Hypnosis can be used to help you gain control over undesired behaviours or to help you cope better with anxiety or pain. It's important to know that although you're more open to suggestion during hypnosis, you don't lose control over your behaviour. This isn’t a gimmick or party trick where you cluck like a chicken or are unable to move or fight back, but rather a deep state of peace wherein you are able to challenge your innermost thoughts without the rest of your brain pushing back against you.
Hypnotherapy can be an effective method for coping with stress and anxiety. In particular, hypnosis can reduce stress and anxiety before a medical procedure, such as a breast biopsy. Hypnosis has been proven to be a positive treatment strategy for other conditions as well, including:
● Behaviour change. Hypnosis may help with pain due to burns, cancer, childbirth, irritable bowel syndrome, fibromyalgia, tempormandibular joint problems, dental procedures and headaches.
● Hot flashes. Hypnosis may relieve symptoms of hot flashes associated with menopause.
● Behaviour change. Hypnosis has been used with some success in the treatment of insomnia, bed-wetting, smoking, and overeating.
● Cancer treatment side effects. Hypnosis has been used to ease side effects related to chemotherapy or radiation treatment.
● Mental health conditions. Hypnosis may help treat symptoms of anxiety, phobias and post-traumatic stress.
● Addiction. Whether drugs, alcohol, gaming, pornography, or anything else, hypnosis can work to deconstruct mental barriers that block people from reaching recovery.
● Weight. Hypnosis and hypnotherapy have proven to be successful and effective at treating weight related conditions and assisting in the weight loss process without needing invasive or painful surgeries.
I utilise hypnotherapy as one of many successful tools to help you reach your goals and avoid setbacks on your journey to mental and physical wellness. As a licensed hypnotherapist and expert in the field, my experience has proven that hypnotherapy is a powerful and effective method for guiding you through any challenge life might throw at you. Contact me today to discuss how we can use hypnotherapy to help you seek the life you’ve always wanted.